Implementation, Requirements, and Graduation Ceremony
- Diponegoro University held a graduation ceremony of a maximum of 4 (four) times in one period of graduation
- Students who have graduated from a course at the University of Diponegoro must attend the graduation ceremony at graduation period.
- Each graduate is obligated to pay the cost of organizing the graduation ceremony as determined by
- All participants are required to pay the graduation donated books to the Library Unit through each faculty, graduates were symbolically handed over to the Rector at the time of the graduation ceremony.
- Procedure and following the graduation requirements as mentioned in the explanation of the rules