- Indonesian citizen (citizen) can be accepted into Diponegoro University students by following the selection carried out by the University of Diponegoro in accordance with the provisions of the
- Foreigners (WNA) can be accepted as a student at the University of Diponegoro through selection or path of cooperation with the provisions that
- Foreigners (WNA) who are interested in studying at the University of Diponegoro in a shorter period may be accepted by the cooperation between governments or between
- Henceforth all the provisions of the new admissions process laid down in Decision
Diponegoro University Admissions information please visit the Revenue website here
Status As a Student
- A person has the status is listed as a student at the University of Diponegoro, if the person concerned has made administrative registration.
- Administrative registration is a prerequisite for academic registration.
- A prospective student Diponegoro University has the legal status as a student after being appointed in the new student recruitment.
- Administrative registration can be canceled if it turns out students are not able to meet the requirements of the first stage of evaluation and second stage of evaluation.
- Diponegoro University students are prohibited from having dual status of activities within the same academic course at the University of Diponegoro or dual status as a student, Diponegoro University and other public universities, except those following the educational program that has received approval from the Ministry of Education and Culture of the Republic of Indonesia.
- Students Diponegoro University who is known to have dual status beyond that provided for in paragraph (5), are required to choose one of the faculty / department / study program, and if for one (1) half since the dual status was known, a student who has not yet declared his choice, university students concerned set to lose its status as a student at the University of Diponegoro.
- Students from other universities who take one or more courses at the University of Diponegoro, must be registered as a guest student and subject to liability to pay the cost of education in accordance with the applicable provisions.
- Diponegoro University students who take courses at other universities in order Credit Transfer System (CTS), Student Exchange, Twinning Program, Double Degree status as a credit transfer student.
- All costs arising from the CTS, Student Exchange, Twinning Program and Double Degree borne by the student unless the student is getting scholarship.
Credit Transfer Students
- Diponegoro University students who take the program over credit or other similar programs should be registered as a student enrolled at the University of Diponegoro.
- Students from other universities both inside and outside the country who take the program Sit in, CTS, Student Exchange, Twinning Program, Double Degree or other similar programs should be listed as a student credit transfer Diponegoro University.
- Diponegoro University student who follows the CTS program, Student Exchange, Twinning Program or Double Degree exempt from tuition fees at the University of Diponegoro during the relevant take college courses in cooperation partner and included in a Decree of Rector.
- At the end of the program, students who take the program as in paragraph (1) and (3) shall submit reports on the results of study with a passing grade obtained, to be recognized as a subject that has been taken and graduate.
- Students who follow Twinning Double Degree Program or who fail (return before the end of the program), only accounted for subjects who have passed (CTS) and is not recognized as a student who follows the Twinning Program or Double Degree.
The length of time that used to follow the CTS program, Twinning Program or Double Degree, is counted as a full study period.
- Academic leave will not be given on a semester filed if the respective student at the semester is or will follow the CTS program, Twinning Program or Double Degree in higher education cooperation partners, except as stipulated in Article 21 paragraph (6) of this Regulation.
- For students who took the CTS program, evidence has been completed the program is a certificate signed by the authorities.
- Diploma for students who take the twinning program was signed by the rector of Diponegoro University with the Rector Universities Cooperation Partners.
- Diploma for students who take the Double Degree program is signed by the Dean / Director of Graduate Programs and rector of Diponegoro University and obtained a diploma of higher education cooperation partners.
- Students Fast Track has been laid down in Decree of Rector.
Administrative Registration and Academic Registration
- Administrative registration conducted by the Bureau of Academic Administration in accordance with the time allotted to the beginning of each semester academic calendar.
- Academic registration carried out after the students complete the administrative registration by filling in the Study Plan Card (KRS) in the faculty / study program in accordance with the time allotted to the beginning of each semester academic calendar.
- Ordinances and administrative registration requirements stated in the explanation of this rules.
- Students shall be dressed and behave while in the campus environment.
- Students must follow the active learning of at least 75% (seventy five percent) of the scheduled activities.
- Students must obey all the applicable regulation.
- Students who do not perform administrative registration and / or registration of a student’s academic called defaulters. Semester defaulters accounted for as study period.
- Students defaulters for two (2) consecutive semesters or four (4) consecutive semesters is not declared lost its status as a student at the University of Diponegoro.
- Cost Contribution of Development of Education (SPP) for defaulters paid 100%.