UNDIP reopened the registration of Diploma IV in Electrical Industry Cooperation at Diponegoro University with PT PLN (Persero). Registration is opened with the following conditions:
- Diploma IV education program with the choice of Industrial Electrical Engineering study program (will handle control systems, distribution, transmission, substations, etc.). The number of students accepted is 50 people.
- Education is implemented for a maximum of 9 semesters with an elimination system, evaluation is conducted periodically
- For students who do not pass the evaluation, their rights as students of cooperation programs are declared null and can be included in regular classes / lectures provided that there is no refund of the tuition fees that have been paid.
- The cost of all education programs is borne by students.
- Scholarships and assistance in the preparation of Final Project / Thesis for outstanding students.
- Students of this program after graduating from education, are immediately ACCEPTED AS PLN (Persero) EMPLOYEES with the position of Junior Engineers / Operators in all units of PT. PLN throughout Indonesia after fulfilling the requirements set by PT. PLN (Passing the health test, GPA greater than or equal to 2.75 and others) and undergo Pre-position Training.
Registration is open until May 10, 2019. The selection is done in stages starting from Academic Selection (Science: Science Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Scholastic Potential Test: Indonesian, English, Verbal, Numerical, Figural) and the next Stage Test conducted by PT PLN include: Psychology Tests, Health Tests and Interviews. For complete information, click here.