Diponegoro University opens another opportunity for Diponegoro University students to take part in the Non-Academic Internship Program. Rector of Diponegoro University, Prof. Yos Johan Utama said, “This internship program is intended for creative students who like to write brilliant and millennial ideas to support the acceleration of Undip internationalization. This program is also very helpful for students because of the impact of the Covid-19 virus pandemic.”
There are 2 open internship positions, the first position is Content Creator who is in charge of creating contents on blogs and then updating personal social media with Undip internationalization contents. They are also responsible to be assistants of the Head of Study Program to support the standardization of study program websites and become SEO agents for Undip’s internationalization branding in cyberspace. The second position is Computer Networks to assist the Undip IT infrastructure and network team.
- Active / likes writing activities (preferably in English) as evidenced by a supporting certificate
- Have social media (Twitter and Facebook) with the number of followers minimum of 500
- Open to all majors
- Students of minimum of semester 5
- Students from the Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering and Informatics Study Programs
- The facilities obtained are in the form of certificates and pocket money with a contract system. Registration with Single Sign On (SSO) via the following link: https://forms.office.com/r/ki1FdLcZmE
Registration closes on May 16, 2022. Immediately register and join the Undip Non-Academic Internship Program.