Diponegoro University RSND Laboratory is one of 8 laboratories appointed for the Polymerase Chain Reaction (PCR) confirmation test used to diagnose Covid-19. The detection test kit named BioCov19 is the result of the Covid-19 Innovation Research Task Force formed by BPPT (TFRIC-19), the work of the nation’s forces produced by PT Biofarma. Currently, the RT PCR detection kit test has entered the confirmation test stage by comparing the positive and negative results of the swab samples that have been used by the Laboratories / Referral Hospital by the PCR test kit and will be confirmed with the TFRIC 19 PCR test kit. It is expected that the results of this confirmation test will give a high specificity results and is ready to be produced.It is planned that the RT PCR detection kit test will be produced as many as 100,000 units. Undip Hospital Director, Dr. dr. Sutopo Patria Jati, M.M., M.Kes. welcome and said to be ready for testing the PCR kit. Previously, Undip has also launched a swab drive thru utility for Covid examinations in the effort to avoid interactions with other patients. Furthermore, Dr. Sutopo said, “There are currently 47 laboratories in Indonesia to examine Covid-19 specimens each day. We are ready to be appointed for the first to carry out the PCR test kit test “. “Hopefully the handling of Covid-19 will become faster because Indonesia is able to self-produce and distribute faster and reduce the constraints of import dependency,” he concluded.
- FT UNDIP Collaborated with the Association of Indonesian Procurement Experts to Manage Masters in Industrial Engineering Concentration of Procurement Management September 23, 2022
- Build a Network with Alumni Gathering of Faculty of Medicine UNDIP September 23, 2022
- Apriyani Nurul Hidayah (FPP UNDIP Student): Life is a Choice, Goals and Achievements are Different September 22, 2022
- UNDIP Participates in Gendhis Larang Roadshow Activities, a Program of Semarang City Health Office September 22, 2022
- UNDIP Successfully Held 2022 FP2TPKI and National Seminar September 21, 2022