Student representatives of PSDKU UNDIP Batang actively participated in supporting government policies to prevent the impact of the spread of the Covid-19 outbreak in Batang district by going directly to the streets in several main lines in the city of Batang and Wonotunggal sub-district to provide direct education to the community while increasing awareness and understanding of the use of masks as an effort to prevent the transmission of the Covid-19 outbreak. This activity involved PSDKU UNDIP Batang students along with KWARCAB Scouts, as well as volunteers who were members of the Task Force for Preventing the Spread of Covid-19 Outbreak in Batang District. This activity took place on May 4, 2020 led by the Head of Pokja 2 basic services Covid-19 Task Force, Dr. Retno Dwi Irianto, M.M Assistant 1 Batang Regional Secretary who is an Excellent Lecturer at PSDKU UNDIP in Batang.
- UNDIP Successfully Held 2022 FP2TPKI and National Seminar September 21, 2022
- UNDIP Supports KKP Program for Sustainable Coastal Development September 20, 2022
- Undip Presents Minister Trenggono at the 2022 International Conference on Coastal Areas September 19, 2022
- FK UNDIP Held Workshop on Scopus Indexed Journal Acceleration September 19, 2022
- Aulia Risma, UNDIP Student Who Made Achievement in Tennis Sport September 19, 2022