The Diponegoro University Ranking Office has held another Webinar SDG’s Series 2 with the theme “Economic Resilience Strategy during Covid-19 Pandemic Period” on Thursday (5/14). The presented speakers will be Prof. Muliaman Darmansyah Hadad, SE., MPA, PH.D. as the Head of Undip MWA as well as the Indonesian Ambassador to Switzerland. The next guest speaker Prof. Mohammad Nasir, Ph.D., Akt. who served as Independent Commissioner of Bank Mandiri and also act as a Special Staff for the vice president of Indonesia. Then, Prof. Dr. Suharnomo, SE., M.Si as the Dean of FEB Undip. Next Dr. Eny Sri Hartati from the Institute for Development of Economics and Finance (INDEF). Also present as the Speaker Dr. Bayu Taufiq Possumah, MA from Universiti Malaysia Terengganu. The event will begin with a speech from Diponegoro University Rector Prof. Dr. Yos Johan Utama, SH., M.Hum. The moderator for this event will be Dwi Cahyo Utomo, SE., MA., Ph.D. as Plt. Rector of Communication and Business Undip. The theme of the series 2 webinar titled economic resilience is based on the first SDG’s goals which is * _no poverty_ * how to resolve or overcome the poverty impact from the Covid-19 pandemic. The webinar will take place live via zoom, youtube and facebook. The registration form can be downloaded at the link https://bit.ly/RegisterSeries2. The join meeting link will be sent via email. Participants are limited to 100 people. E-certificates are available for 100 participants that joins the webinar.
- Experienced in Organization, Freelance and Internship, Febrianti, Undip Graduate November 30, 2023
- Lusiana, Undip Graduate with Prestigious Achievements and Scholarships November 29, 2023
- UNDIP Vocational School Developed Dual System Modified OBE Vocational Learning November 28, 2023
- Dipokrista Batik Undip Together with Partners Combining Art and Mathematics November 28, 2023
- Permata UNDIP Won 1st Place in the 2023 Healthy School Campaign November 28, 2023