The Diponegoro University Ranking Office has held another Webinar SDG’s Series 2 with the theme “Economic Resilience Strategy during Covid-19 Pandemic Period” on Thursday (5/14). The presented speakers will be Prof. Muliaman Darmansyah Hadad, SE., MPA, PH.D. as the Head of Undip MWA as well as the Indonesian Ambassador to Switzerland. The next guest speaker Prof. Mohammad Nasir, Ph.D., Akt. who served as Independent Commissioner of Bank Mandiri and also act as a Special Staff for the vice president of Indonesia. Then, Prof. Dr. Suharnomo, SE., M.Si as the Dean of FEB Undip. Next Dr. Eny Sri Hartati from the Institute for Development of Economics and Finance (INDEF). Also present as the Speaker Dr. Bayu Taufiq Possumah, MA from Universiti Malaysia Terengganu. The event will begin with a speech from Diponegoro University Rector Prof. Dr. Yos Johan Utama, SH., M.Hum. The moderator for this event will be Dwi Cahyo Utomo, SE., MA., Ph.D. as Plt. Rector of Communication and Business Undip. The theme of the series 2 webinar titled economic resilience is based on the first SDG’s goals which is * _no poverty_ * how to resolve or overcome the poverty impact from the Covid-19 pandemic. The webinar will take place live via zoom, youtube and facebook. The registration form can be downloaded at the link https://bit.ly/RegisterSeries2. The join meeting link will be sent via email. Participants are limited to 100 people. E-certificates are available for 100 participants that joins the webinar.
- UNDIP Participates in Gendhis Larang Roadshow Activities, a Program of Semarang City Health Office September 22, 2022
- UNDIP Successfully Held 2022 FP2TPKI and National Seminar September 21, 2022
- Vice Rector 1 Together with the Minister of Marine Affairs and Fisheries and the Dean of FPIK Conducting Fish Seed Stocking in Jatibarang Reservoir September 21, 2022
- UNDIP Supports KKP Program for Sustainable Coastal Development September 20, 2022
- Supporting Ecosystem Development and Islamic Banking Literacy, UNDIP Established Cooperation with Bank Syariah Indonesia September 20, 2022