Recently, the Undip Fisheries Alumni Family (Kerapu) conducted a dedicated service for students who were still unable to return due to the impact of the Covid-19 pandemic. The activity was carried out on May 23, 2020 at the Faculty of Fisheries and Marine Affairs, Tembalang Undip Campus. About 137 students received assistance in the form of basic necessity. Deputy General Secretary of DPP Kerapu Imam Indar said that this assistance provision activity was a clear evidence from Alumni concerning the alma mater, especially to students affected by Covid-19.Meanwhile, the Dean of FPIK Undip Prof. Ir. Tri Winarni Agustini, M.Sc., Ph.D. conveyed the provision of assistance has been done in stages for students who are unable to go home. Furthermore, Prof. Tri Winarni Agustini explained, “Since the beginning of the pandemic, FPIK Undip through voluntary contributions from lecturers has been moved to help students affected by the pandemic by providing various types of assistance. “Provision of assistance for students affected by Covid-19 is coordinated by each department,” he concluded.
- Faculty of Social and Political Studies (FISIP) Undip Study The Minority Languages Development with Italian Experts February 14, 2024
- KKN UNDIP Student Encourages Housewives for Entrepreneurship February 13, 2024
- Undip Volunteering Team Helped Flood Victims in Demak Regency February 13, 2024
- KKN Undip Students Developed Public Facility Info Map February 12, 2024
- PETIS, The Innovation of Undip Student Overcoming Soil Fertility Issue February 12, 2024