Just recently, Diponegoro University held a ceremony to commemorate the Birth of Pancasila on Monday, June 1, 2020. The ceremony was held online with the Inspector of Ceremony, Diponegoro University’s Rector, Prof. Dr. Yos Johan Utama, SH., M.Hum. The presented participants during this ceremony were the Head of Academic Senate, Vice of Board of Trustees, Institutional Leaders, Faculty Leaders, Unit Leaders, Lecturers, Educational Personnel, students and Alumni. Thank god the ceremony went without encountering any issue. Remarkably, this ceremony was attended by more than 10 thousand participants. During the greeting, Undip Rector as Inspector of Ceremony said that during the current Covid-19 pandemic, Pancasila becomes a unifier and passion to immediately arise from this pandemic. “The spirit of mutual cooperation contained in Pancasila moves us to become more caring towards each other in facing the Covid-19 pandemic,” he said. Furthermore Prof. Yos expressed his gratitude to all lecturers and education staff who were concerned with working together to set some portion of their income in order to help students affected by the pandemic. “Hopefully the spirit of togetherness, caring for others and the spirit of mutual cooperation will be able to fight this Covid-19 pandemic as well as strengthening our unity towards advancement of Indonesia,” he concluded.
- Focus Group Discussion (FGD) on Information Literacy Collaboration of the IAIN Kudus Library with UPT Library UNDIP and UNDIP Press May 24, 2023
- Visit of the UNDIP Library from the Universitas Pendidikan Indonesia May 23, 2023
- The UNDIP Smarc Team Won a Bronze Medal at the 2023 Istanbul International Invention Fair May 23, 2023
- UNDIP Inaugurated 2,082 Graduates in the 170th Graduation Ceremony May 22, 2023
- UNDIP Held the 2023 National Awakening Day Ceremony May 22, 2023