We inform you that the 158th Graduation Ceremony of Diponegoro University will be held for 3 (three) days in 7 (seven) stages, i.e. June 16-18, 2020.
The number of students that will graduate this time is 1,548 students, with the following details.
|1||Graduate Program (Doctorate, Master, and Specialist)||365|
|*||Total of Graduates||1.548|
The series of activities for 158th Graduation Ceremony are as follows:
|No||Graduation Stage||Day||Date||Time of Execution|
|1||Stage I||Tuesday||16 June 2020||08.00 – 10.00 WIB|
|2||Stage II||Tuesday||16 June 2020||11.00 – 13.00 WIB|
|3||Stage III||Tuesday||16 June 2020||14.00 – 16.00 WIB|
|4||Stage IV||Wednesday||17 June 2020||08.00 – 10.00 WIB|
|5||Stage V||Wednesday||17 June 2020||11.00 – 13.00 WIB|
|6||Stage VI||Wednesday||17 June 2020||14.00 – 16.00 WIB|
|7||Stage VII||Thursday||18 June 2020||08.00 – 10.00 WIB|
Below are the procedures for online graduation ceremony.
- The online graduation will be carried out via Microsoft Teams application.
- Prospective graduates will be invited by Diponegoro University’s Host in accordance with the schedule for the graduation stage that has been determined.
- Prospective graduates are requested to enter / login to Microsoft Teams using their SSO accounts 30 minutes before the event starts according to a predetermined schedule
- Prospective graduates attend the graduation procession from their respective residences.
- Prospective male graduates wore white tops, black bottoms, black ties.
- Prospective female graduates wore white tops, black bottoms, black ties, hijab may adapt.
- For parents / companions please wore batik clothes, neat, and polite.
- The list of graduates and the procedures for the 158th online graduation can be downloaded on the BAA website (https://baa.undip.ac.id/) and will also be distributed / broadcasted to each student’s SSO email.
Complete information can be accessed at the link: BAA UNDIP