The Undip Faculty of Public Health cooperates with the Association of Indonesian Public Health Scholars and Associates (PERSAKMI) and the FKM Alumni Association (IKA FKM) inviting Public Health Scholars as well as S1, S2 and S3 FKM students and STIKES of the Public Health Study Program to join the Taiwan Experiences session in Overcoming the COVID-19 Pandemic. This Sharing Session to Combat COVID-19 event titled How did Taiwan Against COVID-19 will be held on Wednesday (5/13) via online zoom conference. The speakers presents were Prof. Yinghuei Chen (Dean of International College, Asia University, Taiwan) moderated by Hanifa M. Denny, SKM., MPH, Ph.D who previously served as the Dean of FKM for the 2015-2019 period. Register via https://bit.ly/sharingtocombatcovid19.
- UNDIP Participates in Gendhis Larang Roadshow Activities, a Program of Semarang City Health Office September 22, 2022
- UNDIP Successfully Held 2022 FP2TPKI and National Seminar September 21, 2022
- Vice Rector 1 Together with the Minister of Marine Affairs and Fisheries and the Dean of FPIK Conducting Fish Seed Stocking in Jatibarang Reservoir September 21, 2022
- UNDIP Supports KKP Program for Sustainable Coastal Development September 20, 2022
- Supporting Ecosystem Development and Islamic Banking Literacy, UNDIP Established Cooperation with Bank Syariah Indonesia September 20, 2022