The Faculty of Animal Husbandry and Agriculture Undip pays attention and care for employees entering its retirement. This training is given to inspire the entrepreneurial spirit to remain productive and to fill the leisure time prior retirement. It is not only for Undip employees, but it also opens for Undip stakeholders and partners. Thus, from Thursday to Friday (18-19 June 2020) a closed house enclosure business management training will be held at FPP Undip. The training participants are members of TNI and POLRI while still observing health protocols and physical distancing. Training will be led by FPP lecturer with his expertise in the field of animal husbandry cooperated with PT Charoend Pokphand. Persons who will present at the training were the Chairman of PT Charoend Pokphand, Kasdam IV Diponegoro along with TNI and Police Representatives.
- Researching Green Tea With High Cathechin, Undip Lecturer Achieved The Ministry of Education, Culture, Research, and Technology Awards February 24, 2024
- Undip Rector: Uphold Integrity, Enhance Self-Quality, and Spirit of Service February 23, 2024
- Proud Moment! Undip’s BRACTS Team Achieved the Gold Award at the 2023 Seoul International Invention Expo (SIIF) February 23, 2024
- First! Undip Launches Official Merchandise Store February 23, 2024
- KPRI UNDIP Fulfilling the Needs of the Academic and General Community February 22, 2024