The Faculty of Animal Husbandry and Agriculture Undip pays attention and care for employees entering its retirement. This training is given to inspire the entrepreneurial spirit to remain productive and to fill the leisure time prior retirement. It is not only for Undip employees, but it also opens for Undip stakeholders and partners. Thus, from Thursday to Friday (18-19 June 2020) a closed house enclosure business management training will be held at FPP Undip. The training participants are members of TNI and POLRI while still observing health protocols and physical distancing. Training will be led by FPP lecturer with his expertise in the field of animal husbandry cooperated with PT Charoend Pokphand. Persons who will present at the training were the Chairman of PT Charoend Pokphand, Kasdam IV Diponegoro along with TNI and Police Representatives.
- UNDIP Officially Begins the Construction of the Muladi Dome Multi-Purpose Building January 24, 2023
- UNDIP Won Achievements According to the AD Scientific Index Ranking January 24, 2023
- LPPM UNDIP Conducted Monitoring and Evaluation of Research and Community Service at Marine Science Techno Park (MSTP) Jepara January 22, 2023
- Dr. Kartika Sari Dewi, S.Psi., M.Psi., Psikolog (Lecturer of Psychology at UNDIP) Examined the Dynamics of Family Interaction Quality, Social Support, and Family Welfare for Single Mothers Post-Divorce January 22, 2023
- Implementing SDGs, UNDIP KKN Team Invites the Community of Klampok Village, Brebes Regency to Be More Empowered and Productive January 21, 2023